The current release version of WebPublisher Studio is V5.1
The libraries supplied in the Evaluation Kit are built in Omnis Studio 4.3.2 but can be converted to a later version by opening WebPublisher Studio with a development copy of Omnis and accepting the option to convert libraries.
Library conversion cannot be performed using a Runtime.
To upgrade WebPublisher Studio to a version of Omnis Studio later than V4.3:
All the files required to install and run WebPublisher Studio are included in the Evaluation Kit (Download size = 4.7MB)
- Convert WebPublisher Server by opening with your copy of Omnis Developer.
All Plugin components, including data files, will be
- When the server Serialisation Window displays, choose Quit then reboot the Server using your Runtime copy of Omnis.
- When prompted for Serialisation, assign the Server Ports and an Admin User ID & Password - the server is now ready to receive connections.
- Convert WebPublisher Client by opening with Omnis Developer and accepting the option to convert.
- You can now connect to the server with your User ID and Password and start using WebPublisher.