WebPublisher Studio is a suite of development tools for writing Client-Server applications to deliver database content over TCP/IP.
It uses a Plugin architecture to allow multiple applications and web services to be served from a single host.
- Rapid Application Development environment (RAD) based on Omnis Studio
- Complete TCP/IP development toolkit using Web-Enabler components of Omnis Studio
- Tools for developing for Thin (HTTP/HTML) and Thick (Omnis desktop) applications
- Preserves your legacy code - web-enable all or part of your application
- Remote administration, maintenance and deployment tools for developing offsite
- Simple, structured data transport mechanism for encrypted transmissions in Thick implementations
- Scalable architecture permits multiple instances and ports
- Comprehensive port and error logging facilities
Typical applications that can be built using WebPublisher Studio include shopping cart and e-commerce, on-line sales catalogues, price lists, rental accommodation, for-sale notices, email dispatching, remote unattended data capture and virtually anything that needs a database served over the internet.
|Evaluation Kit - Contents